Natasha consults with you to find out what your body needs, whether this be a Bowen treatment, work on a scar no matter how old or Thai bodywork.
The premise of Thai bodywork is to create space in the body so it can heal. Natasha uses a range of functional, purposeful movements and medicines to achieve this.
No body is the same, so neither are our treatments. But we can still give you some idea of how things work.
Treatments may include:
- subtle manipulation of the spine for low energy, poor digestion and back pain
- strong and deep compressions to release tight muscles and enhance performance
- applied yoga-like stretches to gain mobility and range of movement
- hot herbal compresses to soothe and penetrate muscle and fascia
- visceral massage for digestive, hormonal and back care
- medicinal balms and liniments for injury treatment and prevention
- heart-mind release points for anxiety and depression
- spoon-scraping for detoxification and fascial release
- neurovascular resetting for calming the nervous system, moving the blood, pain relief
- neuromuscular release points for spot specific pain relief and rehab
Pricing / Bookings
Due to the bespoke nature of our work, we book time instead of specifics. Pricing will vary with the experience of your chosen practitioner. Discounted rates are applicable to package bookings, ask our team for more details.
spot specific treatment for relief of one problem area
focused treatment for rehab and relief of a wider problem area
spot specific on multiple problem areas or within a general full body treatment
(with Natasha only)
Bowen - £65 p/h
Herbal steam tents for women:
£50 per 1/2 hour
£75 steam and belly massage combo (1 hour).
£140 steam and belly combo with friend (1.5 hours/45min each)